WHY CHOOSE CALIFORNIA LABOR SOLUTIONS?
There are many other Human Resources (HR) firms that claim to provide competent HR services. Some are small companies and some are very large and well established. How do you know which company you can trust? We want you to know exactly why we are different and why you should trust us to provide you with exceptionably reliable HR services.
California Labor Solutions (CLS) is a specialized HR consulting firm. We provide customized and personalized HR services to organizations statewide. We are passionate about our work and we take great pride in our reputation. We count on word-of-mouth advertising to keep operating costs lower and our prices competitive. Our relationships with our clients are very important to us. We hope you give us the opportunity to show you how we can help your organization.
Question: Why don't most HR consultants clearly disclose and advertise their qualifications and credentials?
Answer: Many HR consultants are trying to be all things to all people and oftentimes they lack the credentials and ability to ethically and competently provide quality HR consulting, training and EEO investigations.
Your consultant at California Labor Solutions offers your company the following credentials:
- Experience conducting hundreds of internal investigations, which primarily involve contract grievances, disciplinary appeals and EEO investigations regarding discrimination complaints related to alleged violations of state and federal laws.
- Experience performing HR consulting, employee relations and labor relations in both private and public sector employment since 2001.
- Experience handling hundreds of employment grievances and advising on and litigating more than a dozen full evidentiary administrative hearings regarding disciplinary appeals, discrimination/retaliation complaints and collective bargaining agreement (contract) disputes.
- Mediator certification and experience mediating more than 40 civil and employment disputes.
- Juris Doctor (law) degree from University of the Pacific, McGeorge Law School.
- SPHR Certification from Society of Human Resources Professionals (SHRM).
- California Licensed Private Investigator, PI # 26311
We guarantee to meet or beat any competitor’s written price quote. We recommend that you consider the above consultant/trainer’s credentials and compare apples to apples when researching prices.
please contact us for more information