- Privacy Notice
For California Residents Only.
CLS may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries or other third parties who may use that information to market directly to you. As a California resident, you have the right to opt-out of having your personal information licensed to such third parties. We will not share your information after we have received your notification that you are opting out. If you wish to opt-out you have the following options:
- You can send an e-mail to: info@CaliforniaLaborSolutions.com
- You can send mail to the following postal address: California Labor Solutions LLC · PO Box 6425, Lauguna Niguel, CA 92607
- You can call the following telephone numbers: (800) 949-2049.
What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
CLS maintains security measures that are reasonably expected in the industry, such as firewalls, in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your user data under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
How does CLS use bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats?
CLS makes bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats available to its members. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although users may post messages that will appear on the message boards anonymously, CLS does retain a record of who posts all notes.
CLS’ PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR INFORMATION COLLECTED OTHER THAN THROUGH CLS WEBSITES
If you submit personal information or demographic information to CLS through any channel other than the CLS Website, the same privacy rules set forth at Part I above will be applied to such personal information and demographic information you submit through channels, except as follows:
- The “cookies” and other tracking devices used by CLS do not apply to personal information and demographic information gathered through channels other than CLS.
- Hardcopy personal information and demographic information provided to CLS which is not converted to electronic media and hosted by CLS will be subject to different security procedures than stored electronic personal information and demographic information; but CLS does have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your hardcopy personal information and demographic information under our control.