Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Sexual Harassment and Abusive Conduct Prevention Training
Our Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Include
Mandatory 1-Hour training for non-supervisory employees.
Mandatory 2-Hour training for supervisors and managers.
In-person or Webinar format, both interactive, in English or with Spanish translation*.
Certificate of training completion.
Question & Answer Section.
Learning (content retention) assessment.
** Minimum of 10 employees including managers and staff.
What Will You Learn?
- Definitions of unlawful harassment and abusive conduct as well as negative effects and detrimental consequences.
- Types of conduct that constitute harassment.
- Strategies to prevent harassment in the workplace.
- Training on what to do if someone is personally accused of harassment and necessary steps to take appropriate remedial measures to correct harassing behavior.
- Practical examples which illustrate harassment, discrimination and retaliation using training modalities such as role-plays, case studies and group discussions.
Let’s Find Solutions for Your Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Challenges
Benefits of Working with California Labor Solutions
You will have a dedicated HR Advisor. We will get to know your business and its specific needs. We will build with you the strategies that will help you overcome your most significant HR challenges.
Latest Articles and News about Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
Understanding Sexual Harassment and how to Address it in the Workplace
Understanding Sexual Harassment and how to Address it in the Workplace Sexual harassment is a form of discrimination based on the...
How Should an Employer Respond to a Sexual Harassment Complaint?
California law prohibits harassment in the workplace, whether it be sexual harassment or non-sexual harassment. Under the Fair Employment...
Does the New 2019 California Sexual Harassment Training Mandate Impact Your Business?
With the January 1, 2019 implementation of SB 1343, the new California sexual harassment training mandate means that nearly all businesses...
Let's Find Solutions for Your HR Challenges
CONTACT US and let's talk about the benefits California Labor Solutions will give to your company from day one.
Our Social Media