For California Residents Only.
California Labor Solutions may disclose your personal information to our subsidiaries or other third parties who may use that information to market directly to you. As a California resident, you have the right to opt out of having your personal information licensed to such third parties. We will not share your information after we have received your notification that you are opting out. If you wish to opt-out, you have the following options:
- You can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send mail to the following postal address: California Labor Solutions LLC, 30262 Crown Valley Pkwy, Ste. B470, Laguna Niguel, CA 92607
- You can call the following telephone numbers: (800) 949-2049.
What kinds of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information?
California Labor Solutions maintains security measures that are reasonably expected in the industry, such as firewalls, in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of your user data under our control. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or alteration to data will not occur, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
How does California Labor Solutions use bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats?
California Labor Solutions makes bulletin boards, discussion lists, and moderated chats available to its members. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although users may post messages that will appear on the message boards anonymously, California Labor Solutions does retain a record of who posts all notes.
California Labor Solutions’ privacy statement for information collected other than through California Labor Solutions websites
If you submit personal information or demographic information to California Labor Solutions through any channel other than the California Labor Solutions Website, the same privacy rules set forth at Part I above will be applied to such personal information and demographic information you submit through channels, except as follows:
- The “cookies” and other tracking devices used by California Labor Solutions do not apply to personal information and demographic information gathered through channels other than California Labor Solutions.
- Hardcopy personal information and demographic information provided to California Labor Solutions which is not converted to electronic media and hosted by California Labor Solutions will be subject to different security procedures than stored electronic personal information and demographic information; but California Labor Solutions does have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of your hardcopy personal information and demographic information under our control.