Get to Know California Labor Solutions, Your Best Business Partner
Whether it is a compliance strategy session or a workplace investigation, we support you and give you peace of mind every step of the way. We are a passionate team and take great pride in our reputation.
Our relationship with you as a client is a top priority for us. We look forward to showing you how we can blend seamlessly into your team. Whether you’re proactively looking for HR support or dealing with an HR crisis, our team will guide you through the process.
We Have The Best Team to Achieve More
Moving forward with the leadership of Shawn Larry, Our Founder and CEO
To address a broad range of business challenges, Shawn believes in the importance of combining experience and education. This is essential in order to apply the best judgment to current challenges and to anticipate future risks.
Shawn holds a J.D. from UOP-McGeorge Law School and a B.A from UC, Santa Barbara. He is a California licensed private investigator and has a variety of HR certifications and credentials, including mediation, SPHR, and IPMA-SCP.
Shawn’s broad expertise and client-centered values support his most fundamental goal to exceed expectations by offering strategic HR services. He inspires and earns the trust of CEOs and managers who depend on his leadership.
Certificates and Expertise
- Served California public and/or private sector employers in the roles of EEO Officer, HR Director, and Chief Labor Negotiator.
- Extensive experience as an HR consultant and HR director in the public and private sectors – including a diverse array of public sector organizations such as Community College Districts, Cities, and State/Federal Governmental Agencies.
- Long-established history providing HR leadership to organizations ranging from micro to large – with employee numbers ranging from 20 to 5,000+.
- Credentialed “California Licensed Private Investigator” (PI#26311).
- Conducted hundreds of workplace investigations involving employee misconduct and EEO complaint investigations.
- Handled hundreds of employee grievances and litigated numerous full evidentiary administrative hearings regarding disciplinary appeals, discrimination/retaliation complaints, and collective bargaining agreement (contract) disputes.
- Certified Mediator for complex workplace disputes.
Meet Your Success Team
Let’s Find Solutions for Your HR Challenges
Let's Find Solutions for Your HR Challenges
CONTACT US and let's talk about the benefits California Labor Solutions will give to your company from day one.