- About Us
Founded in 2007 as a specialized HR consulting firm. We transcend beyond traditional HR offerings and take a full-service approach. Solving our client’s biggest challenges by identifying risks, gathering facts, and designing HR solutions.
Whether it is a compliance strategy session or a workplace investigation, we provide you with support and peace of mind every step of the way. We are a passionate team and take great pride in our reputation.
Our relationship with you as a client is a top priority to us. We look forward to showing you how we can blend seamlessly into your team. Whether you’re proactively looking for HR support or dealing with an HR crisis, our team will guide you through the process.
Our core services include:
- HR Outsourcing.
- Employee Relations and Performance Management.
- Regulatory Compliance.
- Workplace Investigations.
- Interactive Training Programs.
Why choose California Labor Solutions?
We fill the gap between the large HR corporations whose business models neglect small businesses, in favor of their large-contract clients, and employment law firms that provide expensive HR services without understanding your business’s operations, practical HR systems/practices, and company culture. You will find in California Labor Solutions the expertise you can trust and the personal service you want at the price you can afford.
We’re earning our client’s confidence and loyalty every day. We providing best-in-class HR expertise combined with trusted strategic partnership. Our services are designed to grow and protect the organization.
Last but not least, we are one of the only HR consulting firms in California that is licensed to provide workplace investigations. We look forward to working with you to tailor HR solutions that can grow with your business needs.
Our Three Pillars of Service:
- Personalized – You will have a dedicated Hr advisor. We will get to know your business and its specific needs. We will build with you the strategies that will help you overcome your most significant HR challenges.
- Proficient – Our clients deserve the highest-quality and expertise. We believe in blending ongoing education with experience. This allows us to deliver an advanced level of knowledge and skill to serve your business’s HR needs.
- Partnership – By taking a partnership approach to our work, your success becomes our primary goal. Treating your business as if it were our own, and offering scalable solutions that can grow with your evolving needs. We provide the expertise you can trust at a price you can afford. It’s that simple.
About Shawn Larry,
Founder and CEO
Powered by a passion for helping his clients thrive. Shawn takes a solutions-driven approach to human resources. He has spent about two decades delivering strategic HR leadership and effective HR solutions. As CEO, he will partner with you to provide trusted guidance for the most crucial business decisions.
To address a broad range of business challenges. Shawn believes in the importance of combining experience and education. This is essential in order to apply the best judgment to current challenges and to anticipate future risks.
He holds a J.D. from UOP-McGeorge Law School and a B.A, from UC, Santa Barbara. California licensed private investigator. And a variety of HR certifications and credentials, including mediation, SPHR, and IPMA-SCP.
Shawn’s broad expertise and client-centered values support his most fundamental goal to exceed expectations by offering strategic HR services. He inspires and earn the trust of CEOs and managers who depend on his leadership.
Our Credentials at a Glance
- Extensive experience as HR consultants and HR directors in the public and private sectors – including a diverse array of public sector organizations such as Community College Districts, Cities, and State/Federal Governmental Agencies.
- Long-established history providing HR leadership to organizations ranging from micro to large – with employee numbers ranging from 20 to 5,000+.
- Credentialed “California Licensed Private Investigator” (PI#26311).
- Conducted hundreds of workplace investigations involving employee misconduct and EEO complaint investigations.
- Handled hundreds of employee grievances and litigated numerous full evidentiary administrative hearings regarding disciplinary appeals, discrimination/retaliation complaints, and collective bargaining agreement (contract) disputes.
- Certified Mediator for complex workplace disputes.